Hip Hippo Hooray!!


Hello Friends,

This is my second post of the day and as i mentioned in the earlier post i am going to share a Layered card.I was so Excited to use my Newest stampset from My Favorite Things Happy Hippos

Here is the pic


I used MFT wednesday Challenge's Sketch for the design of the card.I used MFT Happy Hippo Stampset for my card

Joining in





( I used a New Stamp set)


(I used Old Technique Stamping, The used New stampset for my card and brush pens i used for coloring are gifted by my Mother,I used Blue for my sentiment strip,Sky and Balloon)







Comments

  1. Love this card, love the pattern you have created in the BG. Adorable stamps and lovely coloring.
    Hugs
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so cute! Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and lovely design. The clouds and the cupcakes look adorable in the bg. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card...the colour and images..thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!