Happy Birthday!!


Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

There was  a time when i did not know what the vellum is and how it is used..lol..but now i like to use vellum in my projects and when i saw new challenge at Inkspirational challenges..I thought i should try something with vellum which i have not tried before..so i combined vellum with my all time favourite Flowers..yess I die cut flowers out of vellum and did some gold embossing..

Lets have a look




I used Kraft cardstock as base of my card and die cut the flowers and leaves out of vellum,i then dabbed versamark ink and gold embossed it.I adhered the flowers and leaves and Kraft cs and added some sequins..

Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

Joining in





Comments

  1. Such a lovely card, the flowers look pretty and gold embossing is great.
    Cheers
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kraft with any color, and I’ve probably used it with all colors too as I love using Kraft. But I’ve never used it with vellum before. I like the mix of the delicate vellum with the more rustic looking Kraft. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Mughdha. Love the gold embossing touch. 😍💕😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mugdha...
    Not my number to comment here. But I couldn't resist dropping by. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! Congrats on the well deserved shout out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!