Guest Designing Uniko Challenge

Hello Friends,

I am super thrilled and at the same time honored to be Guest Designer at Uniko Challenge this Month, where the theme is Celebrate with optional twist Gold..

                                             

Here is my take 


I made a Diwali card as we just celebrated the Diwali and used Uniko's beautiful Bacground builder:Squared stamps which reminded me of Rangoli i made..such a beautiful stampset to have.I used Tubby craft dye inks and stamped and gold embossed the sentiment. 

I hope my card inspires you to play along..looking forward to your creations on this lovely theme!!

Thank you so much Bev and Uniko Team for wonderful Opportunity.

Happy Crafting!!




Comments

  1. Super use of those square stamps. So happy to have you as our GD this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Mugdha ! I really love the beautiful and colourful pattern you’ve done with this set. Thanks so much for being our talented GD for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent alignment of your squares! A lovely and rich design enhanced with the gold embossing xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!