Guest Designing TIME OUT challenges- Reminder Post

Hello Everyone,

There is beautiful Home Sweet Home Photo challenge is going on at TIME OUT Challenges and I am honored to be Guest Designer this fortnight. I have a card for you to remind you to participate in to win $20 gift voucher from Altenew.

                                                 

Here is my take


I stamped the Poinsettia and leaves on a die cut Panel and stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and adhered it on stamped panel of paper..

I hope my card inspires you to play along.

Thank you so much Sandie and TIME OUT team for the wonderful Opportunity.

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in





Comments

  1. we are honoured to have you as our GD. And this stunning card is on to admire. Amazing and precise stamping and I adore how the sentiment strip just overlaps the frame-a lovely design touch. Thank you so much for being our GD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and festive, Mugdha ... the bright border really draws the eye in to that fabulous poinsettia background! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Time Out ... and for inspiring our players! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful background of festive poinsettias, Mugdha. I also love the scalloped edges framing it, and the way the sentiment banner goes over the edges. A lovely take on the inspiration. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge. It's wonderful to have you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great all over stamping with the lovely poinsettia, Mugdha. Thanks for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful traditional Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining our fun at Happy Little Stampers Xmas.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!