Sparkly shiny Smile!!

o
Hello Friends,m
s i have always mentioned in my posts,I love to do Quilling and alwan ys find a way to add it in my creations whenever i can..so Today i am going to share a Quilling card..


here is the pic


I used Sparkly golden quilling strips for flowers and swirls..I die cut the circle from patterned paper and adhered it on White cardstock ,then mounted the quilled flowers and swirls on it and added some sequins.
I die cut the sentiment smile from mirror gold cardstock and pasted it near flowers.

Here is the close up



Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in










Comments

  1. Such a sweet card, I adore the golden flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful floral card ! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge'and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your beautiful quilled card on the Flower Challenge, how lovely to use Sparkly golden quilling strips! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful quilling...beautiful card..
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!