Sending Birthday Blooms-Simple Mix media card

Hello Friends,

I love to make floral cards..I used to make my own flowers for my cards when i had no floral stamp, Now I own some beautiful stamps and a die..I named this card simple mix media because i used dazzle paste for background,inked the flowers still kept it simple..

Lets have a look


I used Craftyscrappers Arrow stencil and Dazzle paste for background..I die cut the flowers and colored them with Tubby craft pink ink,I also die cut the leaves and adhered the flowers and leaves on the stenciled background using fevicol.Added some enamel dots.Stamped the sentiment on Die cut circle and foam mounted it.

Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in







Comments

  1. I love this simple yet elegant card, the pink flowers look good amidst the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! The pink florals are so pretty. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays! :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!