Happy Birthday!!

 Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday!!

I love making floral cards..i use stamps or sometimes i doodle..In this card i did stamping and watercoloring..

Here is the pic,


I stamped the flowers on Bielo cardstock and colored them with tubby craft inks, i stamped the leaves using Tubby craft grey ink..stamped the sentiment on small panel of card and adhered it over 
the flowers,some enamel dots and taddaa my card is ready..

Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

joining in


addictedtostamps-clean-and-simple




cas-ualfridays-pinks-greys.

Comments

  1. I adore the color scheme of this card,lovely card.
    Cheers
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and grey is a v classy combination.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with your colour choice. Love pink and grey together. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty birthday card, love your colors and layout of the card. Thanks for joining CAS-ual Friday's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!