Happy Birthday (Birthday series card no.3)



Hello everyone,

This is my second post of the day and yet another birthday card so i decided to name it birthday series..lol.. and this is my third card of the series..

This card is totally inspired by Kelly's card at Winnie and walter rerun no.34, I was inspired by the design and colors and tried to incorporate them in my card in my style,as i have only one critter stamp ,i had to use that only and i have handrawn the cake and party banner as i don't have any stamp for the same..

Lets have a look at my card


I stamped ,colored and fussy cut the little bear and ballon, I hand drawn the cake and party banner,colored and fussy cut it and adhered all the images on white cardstock.I used birthday cutaway and colored it using camlin brush pens, stamped the sentiment Happy and my card is ready.

Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

joining in



Comments

  1. Such fun! Your colors jump right out of the gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!