Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

September is a month of birthdays for me, So many birthdays in this month so i will be making quite a few birthday cards..This time i made a Layered card full of colors ,I like to play with colors a lot so this time i did some smooshing for background of the card and added some layers to it.. I used beautiful Magnolia stampset from Mudra..I really loved this stamp, It is so pretty and with such fine deatails..

Here is the pic of my card


I smooshed tubby craft pupple, red, yellow and blue inks on bielo paper..I stamped the image from mudra magnolia stampset on watercolor paper and selectively colored it using camlin watercolors and used black nuvo drops for interest, I then fussy cut the image and mounted it on ink smooshed background using foam tape and pasted the entire panel on yellow and then cream cardstock. i further treamed down the edges of cream cardstock with the help of scissors to add little interest.
stamped the sentiment 'Happy birthday' from same stampset.

Hope you like it!!

Happy carfting!!












( I used purple, yellow and cream color in my card)

Comments

  1. Lovely creation , Thank you for joining us at Mudra Stamps - Craft Challenge #25
    cheers
    Ct Sharada Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mugdha 😍💕. Love the ink smooshing and lovely colouring too. 😍💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, I am so glad you liked it:)

      Delete
  3. Oops missed it on IG that you added this to Calling All Sistahs, so all I said there and a thanks for joining us, we love to see you here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and a gorgeous watercolor background, love the tilted design, it just draws your eye to your awesome image.
    Thank you for sharing at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone will be very lucky to receive this for their birthday! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Such beautiful flowers with that gorgeous watercolor background! Thanks for sharing with us at the Calling All Sistahs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I love the colours. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Flower Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!