simple cards using craftyscrappers shimmer paints



Hello everyone.

I always like to experiment with new techniques and styles so i tried to experiment with shimmer paints which i got in my DT kit..I made two cards using these beautiful shimmer paints and used two different techniques. I have also made video tutorial of these cards,you can check it out here


here is the pic of my first card



For this card, I took white cardstock and placed craftyscrappers abstract stencil over it and dabbed the bronze and beautiful sunset shimmer paints over it with the help of sponge.
I used die cut 'with love' as a sentiment and adhered some sequins to finish off my card.

now letsa have a look at my second card


I stamped the flower and leaf images from craftyscrappers 'sending sunshine' stampset on watercolor paper
Then i took shimmer paints namely posy flamingo and peacock feathers and by diluting them little bit with water,i colored the images and fussy cut them.
I took the die cut circle and stamped the sentiment from craftyscrappers 'life quotes' stampset and adhered the fussy cut images around it.


Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!








Comments

  1. Both cards look lovely. I especially loved the first one with shimmer paint, the stencil has great pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!