It's Time for a Beach party

Hello Crafty friends,

How are you all doing?

Recently i came across MFT  card challenges and when i saw the beautiful color theme, i could not resist myself from making a card according to the theme and playing along.

Here is the pic of my card



 

I used kraft cardstock as a base of my card. I used craftangles stencil and tubby craft aqua blue ink to make ocean waves on blue color circle die cut and pasted it over white circle die cut.
I used craftyscrappers pool party stampset and stamped the images using versafine onyx black ink ,I colored the images with camlin brush pens.
For sentiment i used strip of vellum and just teared it with hands and heat embossed the sentiment
"It's time for a Beach Party"
Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!
joining in







                                                         

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/08/mft-color-challenge-100.html




Comments

  1. Nice card. Love the bright colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl with her swim ring is adorable. Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,
    Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!