encouragement card

Hello everyone

How are you all doing?

I recently bought some dies and stamps and mu hands were itching to play with them..lol..and there are so many beautiful challenges are up so i could not resist myself from doing a quick and simple card..

Here is the pic of my card


I stamped the image of cupcakes on watercolor paper and colored them using camlin brush pens . I die cut the circle and stamped the sentiment over it,
then i fussy cut the stamped images and pasted it over the die cut circle.

Hope you like it!!
Happy crafting!!




( used watercolors to color the cupcake images)






Comments

  1. I can see why you wanted to play with these goodies! You coloured them beautifully and that sentiment is perfect and really would bring a smile to someone's face. Thanks for joining Calling All Sistahs and Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, even if my waistline wouldn't!
    Fab CAS card, thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sentiment! It's so true! Cute card! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Love the sentiment. Thanks for entering your card into the Encouragement Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look soooooooooo tempting - don't worry about the waist line. Yes please! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week Mugdha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehehe...Love your card. The sentiment is too adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly wouldn’t be sad holding a cupcake! Lol! Your card is very cute! Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had so much fun playing with your new stamps - those cupcakes are so cute and I love the punny sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!