wishing you brighter days!

Hello everyone,


how are you all doing?
I am up with two new cards where i have used same technique differently. I tried emboss resist technique some days ago and wanted to try it little more.I used stampset called 'sending sunshine'from craftyscrappers

here is the pic of my card



I used leaf stamp from the set and stamped it on white cardstock using versamark ink.I used ranger white embossing powder and heat embossed the images.
i colored the heat embossed images with camlin watercolos.
stamped the sentiment from same stamp set.

Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

joining in

http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-136-splash-watercolor.html

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-51/






Comments

  1. Such bright happy colors and a lovely font! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The colours are very pretty. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!