DT post-Enjoy the splash

Hello everyone,

Today i am going to share with you  a framed card which i have made using beautiful stampset 'pool party' from Craftyscrappers..I must say i have fallen in love with this stampset as it is too cute and cool and perfect for beach theme cards and also every carftyscrappers stamp is designed in such way that its get easy to color and fussy cut them even for someone who is totally new to it..


lets move towards my card,here is the pic



 below is the step by step tutorial



1) Firstly, I took a panel of watercolor cardstock measuring 12cmx7.5cm and  drew a rectangle by leaving 1cm space from all the sides and cut it out using cutter.



2) i stamped some of the images from 'pool party' stampset on watercolor paper using versafine onyx black ink.

3) i colored the images using camlin brush pens.

4) for background, I took watercolor cardstock measuring 15cmx10.5 cm and used craftyscrappers shimmer sprays ocean waves and spicy walnut.


5) I sprayed both the colors on acetate sheet and diluted them with water.


6) and painted the sea and seashore using paintbrush..i got beautiful shimmery look to my beach scene as exactly as i wanted.



7) I adhered the frame on the colored area on base cardstock using adhesive foam tape.


8) I stencilled the sun from craftscrappers stencil using tubby craft yellow and orange ink


9) after that i fussy cut the sun and adhered all the elements on card

here are some close ups





Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

Comments