Thinking of you


Hello freinds, I am back again. This is my second post of the day.. I bought some craft stuff recently and some i got as a gift too..whenever i go out for shopping my eyes always look for some crafty stuff..lol..I like to experiment with my stash..I enjoy making cards from whatever i have.The card i am going to post now is also a result of such experiment..

Here is the look


I used twine which i bought from a local store to make bird's nest..It was quite difficult to stuck it,but i managed it and got the exact look i wanted, I hand drawn and fussy cut the bird and adhered it over the nest,i also used die cut leaves which are gifted by  a friend to add some interest.
Hand written the sentiment.

Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

Joining in









Comments

  1. Gorgeous. Wonderful card. I love the way you made the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mugdha, this is gorgeous! I love that amazing nest you created and that little bird is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Awesome CAS design. Love LOVE LOVE the squiggly nest. Very pretty take on the cue word. Thank you for playing along with us at the CASology challenge this week. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome nest! And perfect for the challenge cue! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever idea to make the best. Unusual and really successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mugdha, this is such a sweet design! I love the little nest you created and admire your persistence in sticking it to the card! Your effort paid off because this turned out beautifully!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful card , the twine nest is so creative. thanks for sharing such a great idea by making a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing!! Great take on the cue!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful take on the sketch--the little nest is so charming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!