You light up my life

Hello crafty friends,

How are you all doing?

There is another challenge at CASology and cue word for this week is "copper".. interesting isn't it?..

so when i was thinking what can be copper is? how can i interpret copper in my card? copper copper wire...circuit??? yesss  ..i got my idea for copper card..A copper wire is good conducter of electricity and is used in electric circuits, so i made circuit of copper wire and hand drawn the bulb

Here is the pic


i used copper wire from my stash and handwritten the sentiment.
Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

Joining in





Comments

  1. This is so cute! Your creations are always so incredibly clever! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesomely genius idea! I'll have to add circuits to my list of craft ideas :) Thanks for sharing at CASolgoy this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!