Mix media Tag (2)


Hello everyone,

I am joining in with Rainbow craftykari's another wonderful challenge where they have photo to inspire us this month.

here is the photo inspiration


I am inspired by the background pastel blue color,round shape cutouts,black diecuts,feathers,flowers,white diecuts .
I challenged myself to incorporate all the above elements in a Tag.
so,here is my take on the challenge



I used a waste cardboard as a base of my tag and applied gesso all over it,then i pasted a pastel blue paper over the half portion and lace at the base. and distressed the edges with tubbycraft inks.
i hand cut the round shape out of paper and mounted it over the base.
adhered some punched flowers,butterfly,doilies and flowers
also added some feathers.
stamped the sentiment
Hope you like it!!
Happy crafting!!

linking to









Comments

  1. Such a pretty tag! Love how you were inspired by the layout! Thanks for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari! - Aditi, Blog Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag !!! Love it 💕 Thank you so much for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari blog. - DT Vidhi Jadeja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is an gorgeous tag, love how you incorporated so many elements and colours from the layout, the die cuts inspired me too!
    All the best, Thank you for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari- Megha, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!