Hello Friends,
You all know that I enrolled in Altenew Educator Certification Programme 4 years ago. (Yes,It has been 4 years..) I have successfully completed 2 levels but due to some personal problems, I could not start with third level of this programme. I am so thankful that this course is self paced and you can take your time to complete it.( or else I would not be able to complete it)
I started with the "Reimagining Slimline cards into memory keeping" class by most amazing Nathalie Desousa and My favourite Maryam Perez. I just loved this class, I got to learn so many things which I did not know earlier.
now let's move towards my card, I used the techniques that I learned from lesson 3 that is Ink blending/stenciling taught by Nathalie Desousa. I am a bit afraid of using stenciling in slimline cards as the size of these cards is bit large, so I really wanted to learn it and give it a try and I am sooo happy the way it turned out.
Let have a look at my card.
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!