Hugs- AECP level 2: Magical Markers Techniques

 Hello Friends,

Hope all of you having loads of crafty fun!!

Weekend means lots of crafty time for me and I decided to make a card from wonderful technique I learnt from my AECP level 2 class called "Magical Markers Techniques". In this class, Stephanie Klauck has explained so many wonderful techniques using alcohol markers. I tried to combine what I learnt from this class in a card.

Let's have a look




I used my alcohol markers and Brustro alcohol paper for the background of the card. Firstly, I rubbed alcohol marker on craft mat and used Isopropyl alcohol to dilute it and used Paper Smooching technique. I also sprinkled some Isopropyl alcohol on it to create beautiful, dreamy background.

For Flowers, I used "Adore you" stampset by Altenew. I colored the flowers with alcohol markers and sprinkled lots of Isopropyl alcohol on it, lastly, I adhered the flowers using foam adhesive and used some pearls to finish off my card.


I hope you like it!!


Happy Crafting!!

Comments