For you - AECP level 2: Impressive Heat Embossing

 

Hello Friends,

 How are you all doing?  


I have been enjoying my journey with Altenew's AECP programme so far. As you all know, I am at level 2 and I have learnt a lot of great techniques during this journey. I  loved the technique of "Heat embossing with clear embossing powder" from class "Impressive Heat embossing" by Svetlana Marchenko and incorporated it into my card

Let's have a look 



I used Wallpaper art stampset by Altenew for this card. I stamped the leaves using peacock ink by Craftyscrappers on two card panels, white and colored card stock. On colored cardstock, I used Clear embossing powder to emboss the leaves .I then Die cut out the colored card panel using Rectangle die and adhered it on white card panel using foam adhesive. For sentiment,I used "Tall Alpha lowercase die set" and "Sweet sentiments die set".

I hope you like it.


Happy Crafting!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!