Hello- AECP level 2: Masking unleashed

 Hello Friends,


How are you all doing? I was unwell due to transition of season.Yes, summers are approaching here.

So, I could not post this card earlier. As you all know I am at level two of Altenew Certified Educator Programme and I have been learning alot from all the classes. Today, I am sharing a card made using technique called coloring using negative masking from "Masking Unleashed" class.

Lets have a look





I used mini stamp called "Rosie posy" and Mauve and berrylicious inks by Altenew for this card. I used the negative mask to color the flowers and my card was ready in no time. I used Tall Alpha lowercase die set by Altenew for sentiment.

I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!