Wishing you peace,Love and Joy

 

Hello dear Friends,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I have decided to fully utilize this weekend to make more cards;) 

As I have started afresh , I thought to change layout of my blog too. I hope I will complete doing it in few days. 

As I am going through lessons of Altenew Educator Programme, I am learning whole lots of new techniques, today I am going to share one more card combining few techniques of "With a Twist" cardmaking class by Therese Clavird. 


Lets have a look at my card



I started with stamping beautiful poinsettias from Winter florals stampset by altenew using Versafine ink. I then used Gold embossing powder and heat embossed the flowers. The "Winter floral" stampset is layering stampset. So After heat embossing the flowers, I used another layer of flower and stamped it with  Ruby red ink. After that, I fussy cut the flowers and pasted it on white card base, I also stamped the twine with berries using the same ink to add more details to my card.

I hope you like it.

Happy Crafting!! 





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!