Thanks!!



 Hello Friends,


Happy New Year!!!!


It has been a while, How are you all doing? I could not post anything here after April as life got so busy and demanding. I had to prioritize the things and it took time. However, I missed writing blog and posting my cards on this platform and writing blog regularly is one of my new year resolutions. Fingers crossed!!;)

Year 2023  was amazing on crafting front. I made so many cards,even though i was not able to post them here but you can check them on my instagram handle over here took part in different challenges, won some of the challenges and most importantly, I guest designed for Altenew. wowww!! I hope this year will be as good as last year and I get to craft a lot..yayy.

Now let us have look at my card 








I am at AECP level 2, and this level has so many exciting lessons. I was so inspired by Lydia Evan's technique in lesson 2 of  "Beyond Basic Background" class, I used Folksy Florals stampset and newly released Aloe vera, Match green, Swamp green, oak moss and Berrylicious, Mauve inks. I drew the lines with measurement as described by Lydia and stamped the leaves using different inks. I love to highlight stamped images with white pen, So I used my Posca white marker to highlight leaves little bit. I then die cut out Octagon shape using gold and white cardstock. I adhered them on one another and die cut out "Thanks" sentiment using sweet sentiments die set. Lastly stamped the sentiment from Wood Anemone stamp set.


 I hope you like my card.



Happy Crafting.




 

Comments

  1. This turned out FABULOUS!! Loving the layered framing and your background too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!