Peace on the Earth - AECP level 2 : Color your Day

 


Hello Friends,

How are you all today? Life has been busy for me, there are so many things to do and yet not a single thing is getting done :( I hope to find more crafty time and time to post here as often as I can.

In this hustle bustle of life one thing inspires me to create and that is AECP (Altenew Educator Certification Programme) There are tons of inspirations, Classes, techniques available at all levels.  

I am going to share a clean and simple card with you. Let's have a look at it


I made this card for "Color your Day" class by an amazing crafter Therese Calvird, She explains in her 1st lesson that is "Inspired by Color" that You can take color inspiration from anywhere and I decided to take inspiration from  Altenew Inspiration Challenge. I used Birds of the Season stamp set and different inks by Altenew. 

I hope you like it!


Happy Crafting!!


Joining in

Altenew Inspiration Challenge








Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!