For you - AECP level 2: Beautiful Details

 

Hello dear friends,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting whole lot of crafty time. 

I love coloring stamped images but I always struggle with adding details to my colored images.I even struggle with pencil coloring but Marika Rahtu's Beautiful Details class came to rescue. She has made coloring look so easy in this class. I have never tried coloring on vellum before. but I got inspired by Marika's lesson "Soft daisies on vellum" and tried the same in this card

Let's have a look



I used Paradise flowers stamp set by Altenew and stamped the flowers on vellum using versamark ink. I then embossed the image using clear embossing powder. I used my ohuhu alcohol markers to color the image and Brustro color pencils for detailing. I then fussy cut the images. I used burlap texture die for background and sweet sentiments die set for sentiment "for you". I used some pearls to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!!


Happy Crafting!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!