You are One of a Kind !!!

 

Hello friends,

How are you all today?

Today I am going to share a Clean and Simple card with you all.

Let's have a look





For this card, I used technique of emboss resist from Easy inkblending techniques of AECP level 1.
also I used Altenew You make my heart happy stampset,Fashion Monger Dahlia stampset, Red cosmos ink cubes set and Nature's wonder inks cube set
At the first, I stamped the beautiful flowers with versamark ink and then heat embossed using white embossing powder. I then blended the Red cosmos inks using Altenew ink blending tool. I then fussy cut all the images and adhered them on white card base. I then stamped the sentiment from the Fashion mongar dahlia stampset.

I hope you like it!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!