AAA Birthday Challnege #45- Anything Birthday Goes

 

Hello friends,

How are you all today?

I hope all of you enjoyed the holiday season.

It's time for new crafty challenge at AAA Birthday and this time theme is super easy Anything Birthday Goes

                                                            

Lets have a look at my take




For this card, I used Wrapped Bouquet stamp set and nesting Diamonds die by Waffle flower crafts.
I stamped the florals on a watercolor paper and then colored then using zigs. I then die cut out them using co-ordinating dies. I die cut out a diamond from white cardstock and adhered the flowers using foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment and added few embellishments to finish off my card.

I hope my card inspires you to play along.

We have very talented Emma and Deepti as our guest designers to see their cards and makes of our fabulous DTs, head over to AAA Birthday blog.


Comments

  1. love your card, Mugdha all Springlike and happy colors make me long for warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers this is a stunning card Mugdah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the way you used the die cut for card design.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!