Crealies- Blog Relay Day 4

                                                                 

                                                                  Hello Everyone, 

Yesterday you were able to admire beautiful creation of the DT member Mandy.

Today is my turn 

Let's have a look at my creation





To make this Colorful Birthday card I used Cardzz 531 and 533 die. I cut out the squares using different colored cardstocks and then cut then into half. I then pasted them with the matching colors. For the sentiment I used Happy Birthday text die. Lastly, added few sequins to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!!

Tomorrow we have Blog and Insta hop. Do hop along with us to win the prizes.


I have used following Crealies products

Dies/Stansen:


                                    

  

Comments