Crealies Blog hop


 Hello Friends

BLOG HOP***Crealies is celebrating her August Release with a Blog Hop and Instagram hop with great prizes to be won. There are so many beautiful products in this release. You can check them out here

Lets have a look at my project







For my Card, I used a lot of pillar cards die, to make a night beach scene card. I also used waves or snowdrift die to make waves and snow/hill stitch die for beach. I also used the Sailing boat,palm trees and dolphins dies using black cardstock to make it look like silhouettes. I used Thanks text die for the sentiment of the card.

Your Next Stop for Blog hop is Mandy

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
 
                             
                        
                            

                            
                          

                              

  
                                                                  Thank you for stopping by

                                                                           Happy Crafting!!


 








Comments