AAA Birthday Challenge #38 - Flowers

 Hello Everyone,


I hope all of you are having good crafty time.


Today is the first Monday of the month, that means it is the time for new challenge at AAA Birthday This time we have the theme "Flowers" 


lets have a look at my card



I used floral stamp and different inkpads by Tubby craft to stamp all the flowers on a white card base. I then cut the cardbase in half and adhered it using foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment in between the two panels,lastly added some sequins to finish off my card

We have very talented Libetee as our guest designer to see her card and cards by other DTs. head over to AAA Birthday blog.

Happy Crafting!!




Comments

  1. such a colorful creation and such patience it must have taken to stamp all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, colorful and bright card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!