Guest Designer at Your Next Stamp- A Sweet Treat

Hello Friends,

I am back with one more card to share with you all as a Guest designer for Your Next Stamp

Lets have a look at my card


For this sweets loaded card I used Hammies sweetness overload stamp and Confetti Circle die. I stamped the cute images on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored them using alcohol markers, I
then fussy cut all the images. I die cut out a white card panel using confetti circle die.I took a folded white card base and blended some distress inks. I then adhered the die cut panel using foam adhesive. I then arranged the fussy cut images using foam adhesive.Lastly,I stamped the sentiment which is from same stampset and enamel dots.

I hope you like it!!

Thank you for stopping by


Happy Crafting!!


Comments