Crealies Blog hop

 



Hello Everyone,


Blog hop***Crealies is celebrating her May release with the blog hop. I have made a Clean and Simple card using new products by Crealies.


Lets have a look












For this Clean and Simple card, I used different Pigment Colorzz and Silhouetzz dies no.9 To create the colorful background I used Red no.5 Warm Yellow no.2Turquoise no.18 Spring green no.23Pink no.08Pearl gold Pigment colorzz.
 I die cut out Beautiful silhouette birds and nest as well as the branch using black cardstock and adhered it using glue on the colorful background. For sentiment I used Text die no.106-Hugs and Kisses , I then die cut out entire panel using Crea-Nest-lies XXL dies no.83 die.


Thank you for stopping by
,
Next Stop for the hop is Mandy


I have used following Crealies products

Dies/Stansen

Mix Media - Pigment Colorzz



 

Comments