Crealies -April New release

 


Hello Everyone,

It is the second day of blog relay. Yesterday, we were able to admire beautiful creation of Deepti. Today it is my turn

Lets have a look at my creation




I used Cardzz 29-lots of cubes die to create this beautiful card. I die cut out different layers using the die and adhered them together to make this cube card. To further decorate this card,I used Flower 27 and leaves 16 die, I die cut out cream cardstock using flower dies and arranged them together to make a big layered flower. I also die cut out leaves using cream and brown cardstock and pasted the layers together to create the leaves. I then arranged all the flowers and leaves on the cube card. Lastly, I used Happy Birthday word die for sentiment.

I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tomorrow Aletta will show you what she has made using new Crealies products.

Happy Crafting!!

Comments