AAA Birthday Challenge #36 - Critters

 

          Hello Friends,

It's first Monday of the month which means it's time for new challenge at AAA Birthday     

This time we have super cute and my favorite theme "Critters "   So dig into your supplies and make cute  birthday cards featuring Critters and join in the fun with us.                               


                                                         

Lets have a look at my card




I used "You autumn know'' stamp by Lawn Fawn. I stamped all the images on a alcohol markers friendly paper and colored them using alcohol markers. I then fussy cut all the images. I debossed the white card panel using Stitched woodgrain backdrop die and also die cute out Birthday using Lawn fawn birthday die. I then adhered all the fussy cut images on woodgrain backdrop panel using foam adhesive and lastly, added some enamel dots to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!!

To have look at the amazing cards made by our fabulous DTs, please head over to AAA Birthday Blog.

Happy Crafting!!


Comments

  1. Well aren't they all having lots of fun! The critters and embossed background create so much movement on your card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute on paper not in real life ..at least not for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is so cute! Love your little mice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, and clever! I love the movement in your card, such a great idea to place the woodgrain background sideways to give the illusion of wind! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!