Have a Pawfect Birthday!!

 

Hello Friends,

                                 How are you all today?                                       

                                                 I have a cute card to share with you all today

                                                                  Let's have a look




I used MFT  New Best Friend stampset for this card, I stamped the images and colored them with alcohol markers,I then fussy cut all the images and adhered them on rectangle card panels. I then adhered them on Kraft card base and finished off my card using enamel dots.



Hope you like it!!


Joining in



I hope you like it!



Comments

  1. Your card is really adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card for a dog-lover! Great use of the sketch; it is a beautifully graphic design! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!