AAA Birthday Challenge #35- Under the Sea

 


Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

It's time for New challenge at AAA Birthday and this the theme is "Under the sea". So cool isn't it?

                                                          


   Lets have a look at my card


For this card, I used Shelly Stampset by Whimsy Stamps. I stamped the beautiful mermaid on paper and colored it with Alcohol markers. I then fussy cut the image. For background, I used Circle stencil mask by Craftangles and Salty ocean, Wild honey,Ripe persimon,Crackling campfire distress oxide inks. lastly, stamped the sentiment to finish off my card.


I hope you like my card and join us with your "Under the Sea" themed birthday cards.


We have very talented Arlene as our guest to see her make and cards by our fabulous DTs, head over to AAA Birthday Blog


Happy Crafting!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and make, for a second I thought it was a tiny green dragon, but it's the mermaid's tail not the dragon/turtle. utter cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is mega sweet and totally adorable! Love how you've used the circle to create a stunning background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image! And I love the sunset you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! Love the colours, and your colouring is beautiful! Your fussy cutting skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!