Cute Valentine Cards - DT Inspiration for Tubby Craft

 


Hello Everyone,


Mugdha here, Today I am going to share two cute valentine cards, I have shared Floral valentine cards in my previous post, You can take a look at them here


Lets have a look at my first card,



I used Beary wishes stampset by Tubby craft. I stamped the cute images on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored the images using Alcohol markers. I then fussy cut all the images and arranged them on a slimline panel using foam adhesive. I then pasted the diecuts L,V,E and 'YOU' to make sentiment Love you, I then added some enamel dots to finish off my card.


Lets move on to my second card


For this card, I used Couple Hugs stampset, I stamped the image on neenah solar white cardstock and colred it using alcohol markers, I then die cut out the Heart as well as the folded heart base by aligning the die a bit off from the plate and then pasted the heart die cut over it and then stamped the sentiment using Tubby Craft Jet black ink
 on it.
I then adhered the die cut image using foam adhesive. I pasted entire heart panel on folded red card base and blended Imperial Red ink by Tubby craft on the edges.

I hope you like my cards!

Thank you for stopping by

Products used






Tubby Craft products are also available with following Online retailers



Crafters Emporio









Comments