AAA Birthday Challenge#31 - Animals

 

Hello Friends,


How are you all today?


It's time for another fun challenge at AAA Birthday and this time theme is "Animals" So we want you to make Birthday cards featuring Animals.

       


Lets have a look at my take

                                                 

                           I used " Sending Hugs" Stampset by Newton's Nook Designs and Plaid stencil by Craftangles for the background.I used MFT polaroid frames die .I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored them with zigs.

I hope you like it.

We have Very talented Kailash as our guest designer for this challenge to see her card and creations of other fabulous DTs. Head over to AAA Birthday Blog.


 Happy crafting!!

     

                                              

Comments

  1. Mega cute card. Loving your poloroid detail and the subtle plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute, love how you've framed the little animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet creation. Gotta love the Newton images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!