Hello Everyone,


How are you all today?  You must have seen the cute New Release by Tubby craft. If you haven't seen it already ,You can have a look at it here.

I have two cards to share with you all which I made using the newly released stamps namely Crafty friends and Pregnancy journal.


Lets have a look at the first card


                 


          For this card, I used Crafty friends stamp set, I stamped all the images and colored them with alcohol markers. I then fussy cut all the images. I used Aqua blue, Lawn green, Imperial red, Light pink, Lemon yellow inks and color splash stencil from my stash for the background. I then mounted all the fussy cut images on the color splash background using Foam adhesive tape. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment which is from same stampset on strip of paper and and adhered it.


Lets have a look at my second card




I used Pregnancy journal stampset for this card, I stamped the image and colored it using alcohol markers, I then fussy cut the images. For the background, I drew the window and floor and colored it with alcohol markers. Lastly, stamped the sentiment which is from same stampset.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting!!


Comments