Guest Designing for Waffle Flower crafts Challenge- 2106

 

  Hello friends,


        I am so happy and excited to be Guest designer at Waffle Flower Challenge- 2106 ; Create a Rainbow , For this mini challenge we want you to incorporate Pastel Rainbows in your creations. You can enter from three platforms that is Instagram, Facebook and linky party and win $50 gift certificate from Waffle flower crafts.


                                       







Now lets have a look at my take on the challenge


For this card, I used absolutely adorable Pencil In stampset by Waffle flower. I stamped the images of cute boy and girl and colored them using zigs real brush pens, I then fussy cut the images. For my pastel rainbow background, I drew rainbow and colored it with zigs. I outlined the rainbow with White pen. I also stamped the tiny images from the stampset using Pumic stone distress oxide ink around my focal image. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on black strip of paper using versamark ink and heat embossed using Ranger white embossing powder.


Let's have a look at my second card

 



For this card, I used Wedding day stampset and Greenery die by Waffle flower. I stamped the cute image of the couple,colored it using Zigs real brush pens and fussy cut it. For leaves I used Brustro watercolors and colored the pastel rainbows on paper and die cut out the leaves using Greenery die. I then arranged the die cut leaves and fussy cut images using foam adhesive. Lastly, stamped the sentiment which is from same stampset. Isn't that a perfect wedding decoration?

I hope my cards inspire you to play along.
 










Comments