Happy Birthday!!

 


     Hello Friends,


   How are you all today?


   My Uncle recently brought all my winning goodies from US and I got this beautiful Cala lily stamp by Stamplorations. I wanted to ink it since when i got it, so Yesterday finally I stamped it and colored it.

Lets have a look


                       


 

                                           I used Cala lily stamp by Stamplorations and stamped it on Watercolor paper, I then colored the image using Zigs real brush pens. I fussy cut the image and mounted it on white card panel using foam adhesive. I then gave a watercolor wash of grey and pink color, lastly added the sentiment.


                                                      I hope you like it!!!


                                                     Happy Crafting!!


                                                      Joining in

                                                  STAMPlorations Theme challenge

                                                             


Comments