Guest Designing at Newton's Nook

 

Hello Friends,

I am back with another card as a Guest Designer for Newton's nook. Almost everywhere in the world, It's time for Spring season. Spring means season of colorful flowers. I love flowers and making floral cards.

Today I have one floral card to share with you all

Lets have a look





                   I used Floral Fringe Stampset by Newton's Nook. I started with stamping the beautiful floral image on a watercolor paper using versamark ink, I heat embossed it using Ranger White embossing powder and heat gun. I colored the image using Zigs real brush pens. I then cut the panel down and pasted it on sqaure black card panel and adhered entire panel on white card base using foam adhesive, Lastly, I stamped the sentiment.

                                                                   I hope you like it!!

                                                           Thank you for stopping by.

                                                                   Happy Crafting!!

Comments