Dearest Friend!!

 


Hello Friends, 

How are you all today?

I am going to share a masculine card made for a friend! It's difficult for me to make a masculine card but I am happy the way it turned out. 

Lets have a look



     I used Altenew Cube cover die for the background. At first, I blended the Craftyscrappers Artic ink and Blue indigo ink by SSS,I then Die cut out using Cube cover die, I also die cut out the frame using same die out of White and Pink cardstocks, I layered them all in such way that it will look like 3D image. I stamped the sentiment Dearest friend on a strip of paper from Dearest friend stampset by Altenew and adhered it uisng foam adhesive. lastly, added few green gel drops by little birdie.


                                                              I hope you like it!!


                                                                Happy Crafting!!

                                                                    Joining in

                                                       Altenew Inspiration Challnege


                                                                


Comments