Colors of Life
How are you all today?
I am so excited to share my colorful card with you all today Which I made using digital stamp Sketched florals-2 from February release. You can check the fabulous February and March releases here
● Sketched Florals stamp -2
● Take a print of Sketched florals on watercolor paper two times
● Color them using zigs real brush pens, I used mix of colors.
● Fussy cut the colored flowers.
● For background use markers and water for dripping effect.
● Arrange the fussy cut images using foam adhesive.
● Stamp the sentiment
● Brustro Watercolor paper
● Zigs real brush pens
● Tim holtz scissors
● Paint brush
● Paper trimmer
I hope you like my colorful card. Thank you so much for Stopping by.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!