May your days be Bright !!

Hello Friends,

This is my second post of the day and I am going to share a scene card with you all. I am so happy the way it turned out.



    I used Den sweet den stamp by and Crazy Antics stamp by Lawn fawn, I stamped all the images and colored them with zigs real brush pens. I then fussy cut all the images. For the background , I used Mowed lawn and Salty ocean distress inks. For the clouds and grass,I used grassy border die and Simple puffy clouds die by Lawn Fawn. Lastly, added the sentiment from the same stampset.


                                                            I hope you like it!!

                                                       Happy Crafting!!

                                                             Joining in

                                                    Lawnfawnatics Challenge

                                                                       






               
           



Comments

  1. Really sweet card ... I love your pretty background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!