HELLO !!

 

Hello friends,


How are you all?


I am going to share a quick card today with you all


Lets have a look




                         I used MFT  scribble roses stamp and stamped them using yellow ink and fussy cut them out, I then used Hello diecut for sentiment.

                                                      I hope you like it!!


                                                      Happy Crafting!!


                                                         Joining in

                                                  MFT Color Challenge

                                                                    






Comments

  1. VERY pretty! I love the colors and the way to designed the card!! Super fab

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!