DT Inspiration for Tubby Craft - CAS valentine card

 Hello Friends

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

As Valentine Day is only a month away, I decided to make a  Valentine card in CAS style using the newly launched Love Roses stamp 


Lets have a look









I stamped the beautiful rose images on watercolor paper and colored them using zigs real brush pens. I then fussy cut all the images. For the watercolor wash background ,I used Tubby craft Turquoise ink .
After the background dried completely, I adhered all the fussy cut images using foam adhesive tape and stamped the beautiful sentiment. Lastly, added dew drop sequins to finish off my card.

                         

                                    Thank you for stopping by
 
                                               Hugs
                                             Mugdha

Comments