Congratulations

   

     Hello Friends, Good morning.


   How are you all today? Hope all of you enjoying your holidays.


    I could not post on the blog lately, but today I am going to share a floral card today with       you all.   


     Lets have a look

  

I used Wallpaper art stamp by Altenew. I love this set and wanted to color it from so long. I used zigs real brush pens to color the images.  I used Twisted citron distress ink and craftyscrappers green ink to stamp the leaves and also did watercolor wash for the background. I wanted it to be simple and subtle and it turned out exactly the way i wanted.
here id the close up



Hope you like it.

Happy crafting.

Joining in







  



Comments

  1. Gorgeous stamping!! Love the colors and shadows (from the leaves!)! Thanks so much for joining the Altenew Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!