Joy Clair Designs- New Release

 

Hello Friends,

It's time for Fabulous new release at Joy Clair Designs , Today we have two new designs for 2020 collectionSanta’s Favorite Digital Stamp and Hello There Digital Stamp.


                                   


Let us have look at my cards

   


                           I Used  Santa’s Favorite Digital Stamp. for my Card. I loved those cute penguins and awesome sentiments which are perfect to make holiday cards. I printed those images on a watercolor paper and colored them using Zigs. I die cut out a white cardstock using hill border die for the snow hills and used shimmer pen to add little shimmer to it. foam mounted all the images and added few sequins to finish off my card.


Onto my next card



I used  Hello There Digital Stamp. for this card. I enlarged the image of flower a bit and then took a print on watercolor paper. I colored the flower with Karin markers,I did a watercolor wash for the background to add a little interest to my card.

Check out more inspiration with the new stamps created by the Design Team of Joy Clair Designs HERE. Remember that these products are available NOW at Joy Clair Designs Store.

Happy Crafting!!


Joining in

Time Out Challenges



Comments

  1. These are stunning. Your Time Out card is coloured so beautifully with the differenoing colours. And a lovely wash behind it. You use digital stamps so well-wiah I could! Thanks for joining Time Out (loved your other card too!) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!