DT Inspiration for Joy Clair Designs

 

Hello Friends,

Hope all of you having a good crafty time.

It's time for my another DT inspiration card for Joy Clair Designs .  Joy Clair has released beautiful clear stamps and digital stamps this month. You can visit the shop to check them out and blog for Design team inspirations. For today's cards I have used Mandala Love stamp set. I love the three different designs of Mandala in one set along with the wonderful sentiments.

Lets have a look at my cards


  


I made 3 x 3.5' note cards.
I printed the Mandala images on watercolor paper and colored them with zigs. I then carefully fussy cut one image and die cut out the other using scalloped circle die and foam mounted them on black cardstock and then pasted them on yellow and purple cardstock respectively.
I used sentiments from same stampset. I cut out the sentiment strips and mounted them on the mandalas.

Here is the closer look 



I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!





Comments